Req Number 001ICP
Job Category Laboratory
Plans, organizes, and coordinates special projects, as assigned. Prepares research and analysis. Recommends improvements in operational processes. Develops project improvement plans, coordinates implementation and evaluates.
Partners with Laboratory management to define project goals, objectives, timeline and budget. Designs project plan.
Prepares project analysis, reports and recommendations.
• Interfaces with Laboratory Site management to collect financial, statistical and operational data for analysis.
• Conducts research, identifies industry standards and new innovative practices for analysis.
• Conducts Six Sigma, Fast Track Decision Making (FTD's) and LEAN projects.
• Prepares operational analysis, flow charts, presentations and reports as required by project specifications.
• Evaluates analysis, identifies best practices, deficiencies, corrective actions and makes recommendations for improvements in operational processes, policies and procedures.
• Prepares financial analysis and identifies budgetary impact of proposed recommendations.
• Presents analysis and recommendations to Laboratory management. Obtains feedback and develops project improvement plans.
• Partners with Laboratory Site management to implement project improvement plans.
• Designs staff education programs and coordinates implementation, participates in educational initiatives, as needed.
• Monitors project plan performance and prepares status reports.
• Collects and submits performance metrics.
• Collects data for review and analysis.
• Prepares analysis and reports for Laboratory management.
• Bachelor's of Science Degree in medical technology, chemistry or related field, required. Master's Degree, preferred.
• Minimum of five (5) years progressively responsible project management experience.